In today’s busy world, tiredness is very common. We have so many jobs to do in a day without taking care about our diet which ultimate reason for tiredness. There are few other reasons causing tiredness like mental stress, muscle pain etc.
Besides the tiredness, the most common symptoms are extreme weakness, No motivation to do anything, lack of energy and concentration. The physical manifestation includes Headaches, dizziness, aching and sore muscles.
But fatigue could also be a symptom of some other underlying cause which you need to get checked by a physician. To get rid of tiredness do read this article till the last so that you will not miss anything important.
So what causes fatigue?
The main causes of fatigue which is also a very common thing today is inadequate sleep and strenuous physical activity. Lack of sleep at night can be corrected by making a few simple changes to your routine and daily practices leading up to your bedtime.
List of Strenuous activity:
- Race walking, jogging, or running.
- Bicycling faster than 12 miles per hour.
- Heavy gardening (continuous digging or hoeing)
- Speed walking with a heavy backpack.
- Rope jumping etc.
That’s not it, there are some other reasons for Tiredness also, which are:
- Vitamin Deficiency: – Most common causes of tiredness is having low level of iron or Vitamin D or B12 can make you feel tired, anxious and weak.
- Dehydration: – It leads to loss of body fluids due to vomiting or diarrhea.
- Diabetes: – This can directly cause tiredness/fatigue with High or low blood sugar levels.
- Anemia: -As this cause deficiency of red cells or of hemoglobin in the blood, resulting in tiredness/fatigue. Causes of anemia are iron deficiency.
- Glandular fever: – This disease cause swelling of the lymph glands and prolonged lassitude, results in fatigue. Glandular fever generally occurs in adults over 40.
- Coeliac disease: – In this disease small intestine is hypersensitive to gluten, results in digesting food and digestion problem ultimately causes tiredness/fatigue. To overcome this, celiac diet is preferred.