Natural Hair Conditioner
Hairs are the most important and glorious human body element. There’s almost everyone who loves their hairs and for taking care of hairs we need natural hair conditioner. Actually, we love our hair more than anything in the world. We just give them extra care from other things in life.
So most fearful moment in our life is that we started losing our hair or our hair started getting whitish color. So our hair must be given proper care by experts. We must aware of everything that will be helpful for our hair.
Causes of hair fall:
There may be many reasons for hair fall varied by the types of hair. So we must give them proper nutritious and
essential elements to our hair. Let’s check out some of the major reasons behind hair fall.
1. Medical conditions that can be the reason for hair loss include thyroid disease, alopecia areata (an autoimmune
disease that attacks hair follicles), and scalp infections like ringworm. Diseases that cause scarrings, such as
lichen planus and some types of lupus can result in permanent hair loss because of the scarring.
2. Hormonal changes and imbalances can cause temporary hair loss. This could be due to pregnancy, childbirth
or the onset of menopause. Hormone levels are also affected by the thyroid gland, so thyroid problems may
cause hair loss. Patchy hair loss.
3. Physical and emotional stress, both are a major reason for hair loss. Surgery, stress, high fevers, tension, and
blood loss can cause enough stress to cause excessive shedding. Childbirth can result in hair loss for several
months after delivery. … Fortunately, the problem of physical stress are often temporary and the hair loss subsides as
the body heals.
4. Traction Alopecia Hair Loss from Ponytails. Some hairstyles can cause hair loss too. High tight ponytails and
high tight buns can also be the reason for hair loss around the hairline, specifically by the face and temples. …
Long practices or long term games where they are wearing tight headbands and ponytails often have a great deal of
5. Hair products containing toxic chemicals.
6. Extreme weight loss and crash diets.
7. Tight Hairstyles.
8. A side effect of cancer treatments.
10. More other problems include certain medications, too much vitamin A, or not enough protein. Illness and
depression also bring this problem of hair loss. Good news, though: Hair loss that isn’t from male pattern
baldness often reverses itself.
That is some of the reason behind the hair fall in us.
Precautions For Hair Fall Use Homemade Conditioner:
Well, we all tried out everything that went through our ears for stopping hair loss. Some of them may be right for us
and some of them may be wrong which is harmful. So here are some ideas that you can use for your hair
1. Hot oil massage:
Heat some oil (preferably coconut oil or almond oil) and slowly massage your scalp using your fingertips. This will
increases the flow of the blood circulation to the hair follicles, enhances the strength of the roots of your hair and
conditions your scalp.
2. Onion juice
Onion contains high sulfur and because of its high sulfur content, onion juice helps treat hair loss and enhance the
circulation of blood to the hair follicles, revive hair follicles and reduce inflammation. This presence of antibacterial
properties in onion juice helps us to kill the germs that cause scalp infection which may lead to hair loss.
3. Beetroot juice.
4. Green tea.
6. Indian Gooseberry (Amla).
7. Natural hair mask.
8. Neem Leaves.
9. Aloe vera.
10. Egg white and curd paste.
So this is the ways by which you can resist hair fall. Now comes the point which product do we use or which we don’t.
We almost get confused every time whenever we went shop for hair products because nowadays
there are many products which are marketed as best in qualities. So let’s check some products which can be useful
for our hairs.
1. HERBAL ESSENCES Arabica Coffee Fruit Shampoo and conditioner.
2. HEAD & SHOULDERS 3 Action Formula Shampoo and conditioner.
3. ALTERNA HAIRCARE Caviar Infinite Color Hold Shampoo and conditioner.
4. JOHN FRIEDA FFrizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Moisturizing Shampoo and conditioner.
5. VERNON FRANÇOIS CoWash Shampoo and ReVamp conditioner.
6. CHRISTOPHE ROBIN Shade Variation Care in Baby Blond.
7. GARNIER FRUCTIS Style Smooth Air-Dry AntiFrizz Cream.
8. R+CO Sail Soft Wave Spray.
9. PANTENE Gold Series Curl Defining Pudding.
10. TRESEMMÉ Repair & Protect 7 PreStyling Spray.
So hope that all products will be useful to everyone.