We are in the 21st century and everybody is running for their livelihood. Most of the people nowadays do care about their health but because of the busy schedule they couldn’t. So, here I am providing you guys the best diet food plan for your body so you don’t need to worry about your health and maintain your weight.
As I said you don’t need to worry, it doesn’t mean that you just have these foods and nothing else to do. You should do some exercise on a regular basis and should have a good time schedule for the day.
The most important thing about a good diet food plan is the food types involved and are they effective to your body. I mean to say that it does not necessary that for every person the same diet food plan will work in the same way.
So, better you choose your diet food plan according to your preference and you can stick to it in the long run.
These are the following diet plan:-
- A Low Carb Diet Food Plan:
Low-Carb diet food plans are programs which restrict carbohydrates consumption in the body to less than 20% of caloric intake.
As our elders always told us that fat is important for our health. In this diet food plan, you have to decrease your intake of sugar and starches as much as you can.
So this is how it works…
When you started avoiding sugar and starches containing products, the level of the fat-storing hormone insulin decreases and your blood sugar level get balanced.
Now you are thinking of that what you really supposed to eat on this diet food plan.
So the best food to eat in this plan are:
Meat, Eggs, Vegetables, Fruits, Seeds, High-fat dairy, Fish, Nuts, Healthy oils, Tubers, And Non- gluten grains.
Here is the list of the food products which you should avoid during this diet food plan:
Highly Processed foods, Sugar, High-fructose corn syrup, Wheat, and low-fat products.
Health benefits of this diet food plan:
- Weight loss
- Blood Sugar level
- Improved triglycerides
- LDL and HDL cholesterol level
- Heart disease
- Metabolic syndromes
- A Mediterranean diet food plan:
The Mediterranean diet has been recognized as one of the most delicious and healthiest diet food plan to eat. Basically, it is based on traditional foods which are mostly eaten by the people who live in Mediterranean countries like Italy and Greece etc.
The crucial concept behind this diet food plan is to eat like those people because researchers have found that they are exceptionally healthy and had a low risk of many killer diseases than other countries people.
There is not a specific way to this diet because there are many countries around the Mediterranean Sea which eats different things. And the plans can be modified according to the needs and preferences of an individual.
These are the foods included in this diet plan:
- Vegetables: Broccoli, kale, tomatoes, spinach, cauliflower, Brussels, cucumber, sprouts, kale etc.
- Fruits: Apple, banana, oranges, pears, strawberries, dates, melons, figs, pranges, peaches, etc.
- Legumes: Chickpeas, lentils, Pulses, beans, peas, etc.
- Tubers: turnips, yams, potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.
- Whole grain: Buckwheat, whole wheat, whole wheat bread, whole oats, brown rice, barley, pasta, etc.
- Poultry: Chicken, turkey, duck, etc.
- Eggs: Duck, quail and chicken eggs.
- Dairy: Yogurt, cheese, etc.
- Nuts and seeds: Cashews, almonds, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc.
- Seafood: Fish, salmon, trout, mackerel, tuna, oysters, clams, crab, mussels, sardines, etc.
- Herbs and Spices: Basil, cinnamon, rosemary, pepper, garlic, nutmeg, sage, etc.
- Healthy fats: Avocados, olives, extra virgin olive oil, etc.
These foods are supposed to be your base of your all the diets.
Foods which you should avoid are:
Sugar-sweetened beverages, highly processed foods, refined oils, refined grains, added sugar, etc.
- A paleo diet food plan:
This diet food plan is one of the healthiest ways you can have because in this the nutritional approach that works with your genes to help you stay fit, healthy, lean, and energetic.
This diet is basically based on emulating the diet of our hunter ancestors and this diet plan includes unprocessed foods, whole that resemble how they look like naturally.
Researchers found that it is full of refined foods, sugar, Trans fats, and our modern diet also which is at the root of degenerative diseases 9 like cancer, diabetes, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, obesity, depression, and infertility. This also helps to improve blood lipids and weight loss.
The foods which you should under this diet food plan are:
- Meat, vegetables, fruits, nuts, herbs, spices, healthy fats, seeds, eggs, and oils.
The foods which you should avoid under this diet plan are:
Sugar, grains, most dairy products, soft drinks, processed foods, legumes, vegetable oils, margarine, and artificial sweeteners.
- A Vegan diet food plan:
“Veganism is an act of nonviolent defiance. It is our statement that we reject the notion that animals are things and that we regard sentient nonhumans as moral persons with the fundamental moral right not to be treated as the property or resources of humans.”
Prof. Gary L. Francione, Distinguished Professor of Law, Rutgers University
A vegan diet basically excludes the consumption of products of animal origin. Vegans do not eat any animal products (including eggs, dairy products or honey). So this diet plan only contains plant-based foods.
It only includes plant-based products and lack of proper planning of nutrition can lead to the risk of insufficiency of nutrients in the body (like vitamin D, zinc, iron, calcium, and vitamin B-12) which are very crucial for the human body. So you should be careful of all these things before you start this diet plan.
So, a vegan needs to find alternatives for all these nutrients.
Tofu, mushrooms, and tempeh are the alternatives which can provide your body with the nutrients found in the meet.
These are the following health benefits of this diet plan:
- Healthy heart – A vegan diet can keep your heart healthy and have up to 42% lower risk of dying from heart disease.
- Cancer risk – 15% lower risk of dying from cancer.
- Arthritis – It helps to reduce symptoms of joint swelling, morning stiffness and pain.
- Kidney function – It also reduces your risk of poor kidney functions.
- Weight loss – This diet food plan also helps you to in decreasing your body weight effectively.
- Blood sugar level – It stabilizes your blood sugar level in your body.
- A Gluten-free diet food plan:
The name Gluten is derived from this glue-like property and there are two main gluten proteins (Gliadin and Glutenin). Gluten-free diet food plan
A gluten-free diet basically excludes the protein gluten which is found in grains (like barley, wheat and triticale etc.). This diet plan is primarily used for people who have celiac disease because it causes inflammation in the small intestines of victims of this disease.
When you start this diet plan it can be frustrating for you initially but with time you will be used to it and you will find alternatives for foods which contain gluten.
This diet is basically a treatment for celiac disease but the people who are not a victim of this disease and still eating this diet can enjoy health benefits out of it.
List of the foods which are Gluten-free:
- Glucose syrup
- Maltodextrin (even it is made from wheat)
- Oat gum
- Starch and food starch
- Silicon dioxide
- Citric, lactic and malic acids
- Guar and xanthan gums
- Tapioca flour
- Sucrose, dextrose, and lactose
- Potato starch flour
List of the foods which you should avoid:
- Wheat: all forms, including whole wheat, wheat flour, wheat germ, and wheat bran
- Durum flour, farina, graham flour, semolina