Crows feet also known as character lines and laugh lines are fine lines and cluster of tiny wrinkles that from around the outer corners of the eyes.
Crows feet main factor is age as usually these start in the mid to late 30’s. There are two proteins (Production of elastin and collagen) which are responsible for the elasticity of the skin which lessens with age which results in the formations of crow’s feet and other signs of aging like wrinkles, brown spots and sagging breasts.
There are some other factors also which make a person more likely do form crows feet like:
- Excessive smoking
- Squinting frowning
- High air pollution
- Smiling and
- Excessive sun exposure to skin
If you are having crows feet, you not need to disappoint because there are so many natural home remedies which are available in your kitchen which will help you to restore the moisture and a younger appearance of the skin.
Here are top home remedies to get rid of crows feet:
Egg whites is a very great remedy to tighten the skin. It is great choice for reducing the appearance of crows feet.
- Take one egg white and beat it until you get a foamy consistency. Now apply this paste on the outside area of the eye along the cheekbones. Leave it there for 15 minutes and then clean it using a clean cotton cloth and rinse off with cold water. Follow this twice a week.
- Alternatively, first wash out your face with a mild soap then apply an egg white over entire face. Let it dry fully and then apply another layer of it. Leave it there for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Now dry your face with a clean soft towel and apply some moisturizer. Follow this twice a week, not more than that.
Papaya helps in stimulating the collagen production and helps in fighting with free-radical damage to the skin as it is rich in vitamin C. It helps in remove the dead skin cells because it contains an enzyme called papain, it also tighten the skin.
- Take a piece of papaya and gently rub it against the skin. Let it dry for 10 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. Do this once daily.
- Alternatively, take a ripe papaya and scrape out its pulp, mix this pulp with some dry oatmeal. Now gently apply this mixture on the skin and give a proper massage on the affected area. Leave it there for 10 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. Do this thrice a week.
- Alternatively, Mash up a ripe papaya and add a tablespoon of olive oil in it to make a smooth pack out of it. Now apply this face pack and let it dry for 15 minutes. After dry, wash it off with cold water. Repeat this process in every two days.
Milk help in diminish the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes. The glycolic acid present in milk helps in exfoliate dead skin cells and also helps in production of collagen in the skin.
- Drink milk daily to get a healthy and glowing skin.
- Take a cloth and soak in milk, place it on the affected area of skin. Leave it there for 10 minutes and then wash off skin with cold water. Do this two times a day.
- Take a large bowl filled with cold milk then add few drops of almond oil in it. Soak two bread slices in it. Now put the bread slices in a clean cotton cloth and place it over affected skin area. Leave it there for 20 minutes. Use this compress daily at least once for several days to get better results.
Aloe vera is one of the best and cheapest remedy to remove crows feet. It has antioxidants properties which helps in fighting with free radicals which cause wrinkles. Plus, it contains essential minerals and vitamins which help in moisturizing, toning and brightening the skin.
- Drink a glass of warm water with one tablespoon of aloe vera juice to get the benefits of the antioxidants properties of aloe vera.
- Alternatively, take a leaf of fresh aloe vera, extract the gel out of it and then apply it gently around the eyes before going to bed. In the morning first thing you need to do is wash your face with cold water. Follow this for few weeks. You will notice hydrated skin and your crow’s feet will be less visible.
Coconut oil is known as natural moisturizer. It contains high amount of vitamin E in which helps in nourishing and lubricating the skin cells and tissues. Plus, it contains linoleic acid which helps in delay formation of crows feet and reconnecting broken skin tissue.
- Take few drops of coconut oil mix and gently massage it around the eyes each night before you go to sleep.
- Try coconut oil in cooking to enjoy its beauty benefits.
Vitamin is a very strong antioxidant which is very essential for the regeneration of new skin cells and help keep up the skin moisturized and plump. Plus it tighten the skin around the eyes to reduce the appearance of crows feet and deep lines also.
- Take two vitamin E capsules and break them open, put the contents in a bowl.
- Apply this onto the affected area around the eyes.
- Gently massage for few minutes.
- Follow this every night before going to bed.
Avocado contains strong antioxidant and antibacterial properties and also rich in monounsaturated fatty acids which are essential for revitalizing dull and dry skin. Plus the high amount of vitamin E and D helps in stimulate the production of collagen in skin which helps in reducing the appearance of crows feet.
- Take a ripe avocado and mash it, then apply it on affected skin. Leave it there for 20 minutes and then rinse if off with warm water. Follow this once a day to keep your skin moisturized and wrinkle free.
- Alternatively, mix pulp of ripe avocado and three teaspoons of almond oil (sweet almond oil). Apply this mixture around the eyes and leave it there for 20 minutes before washing it off with warm water. Follow this once daily to get better and wrinkle free skin.
The above mentioned remedies are very effective, you should follow these as per the directions given. Do drink lots of water to get a glowing skin. Avoid any kind of spicy and junk food. Hope the above information was useful.