Everybody in today growing world wants a picture perfect and flawless skin. Beautiful and clear skin is one of the main factors of a person’s beauty. Beautiful and clear skin also makes you more confident and look confident.
Clear skin will lead to a great mind as well because of the confidence, the more confident the person the more their mind works in the right direction.
The main thing you need to care to get clear skin is the regimen and the lifestyle habits are the main predictors of your clear skin.
Some of the main factors that cause the gross quality and bad texture of the skin are:
- Lack of sleep and
- Improper nutrition
- Excessive smoking
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Pollution and
- Overexposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays may also contribute to the problem.
In the market, there are hundreds or thousands of products for your skin and beauty which promises you to give clear and radiant skin.
If you don’t want to rely on these products and wants to save money at the same time than you can try some simple and easiest home remedies which will improve the overall appearance and the health of your skin and will help you in achieving glowing and clear skin.
Here are some Home remedies that will help you in achieving clear skin without spending much on beauty products and doctor fees:
Lemon is a very beneficial ingredient which will help you to get clear skin. The lemon contains citric acid which helps to keep clear skin by removing the dead cells out of it.
It has also contained vitamin C which helps in reducing the dark spots by making growth in the cell renewal process. The bleaching properties of lemon help in improving the overall skin complexion.
- Take a lemon and squeeze its juice out. After squeezing juice apply that juice over your face and neck. Let it sit over for 10 minutes then wash it with some lukewarm water. After that cut some cucumber slices and rub it over a face to make your skin soft and moisturized.
- Alternatively, mix the lemon juice with two tablespoons of raw honey. Apply this on your face, let it sit for 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, take two teaspoons of lemon juice and sugar each. Now apply this mixture on face and scrub it in a circular motion and let it sit over for 10 minutes. Then rinse it off with some lukewarm water. Try this remedy once a week for beautiful clear skin.
Turmeric is a good antiseptic and skin glowing agent which helps in minimizing the scars on the skin. It has some other properties which are ant allergic, an anti-inflammatory which helps in removing the dull and lifeless skin.
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix it with some pineapple juice so that a paste can be made. Apply this paste over your face and also on the neck. Let it dry for 15 minutes and after that rinse it off with lukewarm water. Try to follow this remedy to completely remove the appearance of spots on skin and to get clear skin.
- Take some turmeric powder and an equal amount of gram flour, add some milk to these and mix it well to make a paste. Now apply it on your skin evenly and leave it until it dries completely. When it dries completely then wash it off with lukewarm water by scrubbing the skin gently in circular motions. Try to follow this remedy at least once a week to get best results.
To get a clear skin you need to moisturize it properly, Honey is termed as the natural moisturizer and also has some kind antibacterial properties that will help you ward off infection.
- Apply some raw honey on your skin. Now let it dry for 20 minutes at least and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. The honey contains water element which will help in deeply moisturizing your skin which will ultimately make your skin soft and supple. Do this once daily to get better results.
- Alternatively, Take two teaspoons of milk and take 1 spoon of honey now mix this well. Now add one teaspoon of gram flour in this mixture and mix this well. Now apply it on your entire face and let it dry for 20 minutes. When it completely dries then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Try this mast once a week to see the best results.
Aloe vera is very beneficial and important for the skin. It has some antibacterial properties which help in killing off the bacteria which cause acne, anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera help in soothing the skin and some astringent properties of this help in healing scars.
Aloe vera is also a great moisturizer for the skin and helps in stimulating new skin cell growth.
- Get some aloe vera gel from a leaf.
- Now apply this gel on your entire face with the help of a cotton ball
- Let it dry for 30 minutes and then you can rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy daily to see the best results.
Baking soda helps in treating many skin problems as it balances pH levels of skin, which is very helpful in maintaining clear skin.
It has antiseptic properties and anti-inflammatory properties which help in dealing with problems like acne, pimple, and spots. It is also a best exfoliating agent which keep the skin free from the dirt, dead skin cells and impurities.
- Take one teaspoon of baking soda and one teaspoon of water or alternatively lemon juice. Now mix these well to make a paste. Now cleanse your face with the use of this paste. Finally, rinse off your face with lukewarm water and dry it with a clean towel. Try this remedy two or three times a week.
- Alternatively, take one teaspoon of baking soda and honey each. Now apply this mixture on the damp skin and do massage that part gently for a minute or two. After massaging wash it with lukewarm water. Finally, splash some cold water on face to close the pores. Follow this once a week to get better results and clear and radiant skin.
To finish this article I would like to give a general tip which will help you in achieving the clear skin. Just eat two or three cucumbers daily as it has so many benefits for the skin.
You will see the results in a week. Your skin will start glowing naturally. Drink lots of water and do avoid spicy and fast food if you want to get clear skin.