The cheeks have very much effect impact on how someone looks. Chubby cheeks help in creating a youthful appearance, also the high cheekbones are very attractive by many and saggy cheeks or the sign of the aging.
Most of the babies who are at the age of 6-10 years have chubby cheeks naturally, now many of the adults do prefer the chubby cheeks to maintain and show a youthful appearance.
Chubby cheeks can give you a full of the face which can significantly add to the way your face looks. If you have a problem of sagging skin full of cheeks can actually cure them and it helps in getting a more youthful appearance.
At younger age face looks naturally fuller due to the presence of sub scantier fat along the cheek. With age, the sub scantier fat is lost giving an older appearance.
If you are looking a way to get chubby cheeks then let us first understand the meaning of the chubby cheeks. Trying to have chubby cheeks does not mean to pile up of fat on the cheeks. You can have chubby cheeks just by toning your facial skin. There are few natural techniques, exercises and home remedies that you can perform at home to get a chubby look.
Home remedies for chubby cheeks:
Yoga is the best manner to get your face look chubby and to get you a healthy chubby cheek and get rid of sagging skin. Facial yoga helps in building the collagen which is necessary for good skin and helps to skin pump up. It helps in lifting up the augment hollow cheeks.
- Put both of your forefingers in line with your nostrils flare under the apex of cheekbones. Try to make small, firm outward circles on the check area for 2 minutes.
- Now place your forefingers on either of the sides of the nose on the smile furrows, about one-half inch from the outer corners of the lips. Now perform outward circles with the help of fingertips for 2 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure at least 2 times a day for several days to get better results.
- Some exercises like cheek presses and cheek lifts can also be performed to tone the muscles of the cheek.
The muscles of your cheek can also be work out by blowing the balloons. When blowing into a balloon your cheek puffs up which in turn help in building up the muscle to add chubbiness in your cheeks.
- Fill your mouth with air as much as you can and then blow this air into a balloon.
- When you inhale air, your cheeks will get puffed. Do hold that puffed cheeks for 1 minute before letting out air in the balloon.
- If you repeat this process 4 to 5 times each day, your cheeks will get chubbiness automatically.
Here are some amazing tips for getting rid of Chubby Cheeks By Bright Side…
Olive oil is a very effective home remedy to get your desired chubby cheeks. It has healthy, monounsaturated fats that help in sustaining healthy and supple skin. This the perfect moisturizer for the people who have dry skin. Olive oil will give a soft skin. It will also help in removing wrinkles and fine lines from the face.
- Just consume 1 tablespoon of olive oil (extra virgin) daily.
- You can also massage your cheeks with warm olive oil in an upward direction for around 10 minutes daily.
Aloe vera has some natural properties like skin tightening which does help to get rid of sagging cheeks and also helps in promoting the elasticity of the skin.
Moreover, Aloe vera prevents damage because of its high antioxidants level. It does prevent damage caused by the free radicals and also boosts the collagen production which will give you the younger looking skin.
- Take some fresh aloe vera gel and gently massage your cheeks using circular motions for about 10 minutes. Let it sit over cheek for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with some warm water. Try this massage twice daily.
- Another option is that you can drink juice prepared from the aloe vera gel once daily. The juice can be prepared out of 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
Fenugreek is known for its property to get glowing and radiant skin. The fenugreek can help you also in getting a chubby cheek. The fenugreek contains lots of vitamins and antioxidants that fight with free radical damage and give rise to healthy and smooth desired skin.
- Take one tablespoon of fenugreek powder and mix it with some water to make a thick paste out of it. Now apply this paste on the cheeks and massage gently that portion of the cheeks where you want chubbiness. Let it dry for 10 minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water. Try this message at least once daily.
- Alternative option with fenugreek is to take oil of fenugreek and gently massage your cheeks with a circular motion for 10 minutes daily to see to best results.
The main properties of the Shea butter are that it is high in the fatty acids which can help in improving the elasticity of the skin. Moreover, the presence of the vitamin E in the butter helps in tightening the skin which will give your cheeks a beautiful and chubby appearance.
- Take some Shea butter and do rub it on your cheeks and then massage it with a gentle and circular motion for 10 minutes. Let it allow to sit on the cheeks for 15 minutes, then wash it off with lukewarm water. Try this remedy at least 3-4 times a week to see the better-desired results.
- Alternatively, you can prepare a thick mixture of Shea butter and a cup of granulated sugar. Store it in a cool place (Freezer) until it becomes solid. Now apply this mixture on your wet face and do massage on your cheeks using circular motions for 5-6 minutes. Let it sit for 10 minutes there and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Follow this remedy daily to before bath to see the best result.
Now to conclude this article I would like to tell you that these above-mentioned remedies are very useful. These may take some time to show you the results but these are far better than the surgery or any other sort of medications.
So do not go for any of surgery or medication unless you want in urgent for some show or any part in the movie. Do apply these remedies and it will show you the best results within a month or 2. So while trying one of these remedies you do have to have patience.