If you are tired of doing all types of Bicep exercises and your bicep is still not getting the shape which you want then do not skip reading this article. In this article I am going to tell you the Top 10 Bicep exercises (Women and Men) which will help you grow your bicep size and add a sexy glow and charm to your arm, that rhymes perfect. But there is a catch, Before moving to Bicep exercises let us first learn the way bicep exercises works and the muscle groups of biceps and also the three angles at which you should train your bicep.
Here’s is the Bicep Muscle details:
Bicep has 2 muscles name Brachii and Brachialis and 3 Different angles to train the Biceps:
- Brachii: Which is our main muscle. It has two sub muscles name as Long head and short head. Long head is upper side muscle on the other hand short head is inside muscle. Both heads arise on the scapula and join to form a single muscle belly which is attached to the upper forearm.
- When you do straight curl than your main muscle long head is training.
- When your hand goes outside and then focusing on inside than you are training your short head.
- Brachialis: It is outer part of the Bicep (If you have seen a pistol type shape of arms of some body builders, this is that).Lot of People have big arms but weak Brachialis muscle. They don’t have a definition outside the Bicep which is very important to give shape to the bicep.
- When your hand is inward than you are training brachialis-outer bicep muscle.
Meal 30 minutes before doing bicep exercise:
- As in the bicep exercise the energy level should have to be at the top. To achieve that you must have a meal 30 minutes before going to gym. The meal includes a banana, 20 almonds and a scoop of whey.
- Another meal if you don’t prefer the above mentioned meal is 1 regular size potato and a cup of curd.
Some do’s and don’ts before starting the bicep exercises:
- Do stretch your body before starting bicep exercises and some warm up exercises.
- Do complete full sets with required reps(3 sets, 15 reps)
- Don’t exercise too much- like doing heavy warm-up or HIIT workout?