Every guy nowadays wants a biceps like a hulk. Arms are the most important body part to develop if someone wants to get noticed their body. For building up big Arms there must be an Arms workout schedule which you should follow to build big Arm.
I will not say that Arm workout is the easiest workout among your 6 days routine, but it is not so scary like legs workout. Any guy who wants to maintain a healthy and solid Arms structure should follow Arm workout schedule properly. Arm workout includes two body parts which are Biceps and Triceps.
The main muscle group which is noticed by ladies are Biceps. If you have finally developed arms then there are high possibilities that you are going to get a date for yourself soon. Arm workout mainly focuses to include as much weight as a person is able to live. It’s very important for an arms lover to put more weight in his arms workout.
Generally, for most people, these are the exercises which are rows and lat-pulldowns, both of these exercises focus on biceps as well as triceps muscles. If you are doing these exercises in your arms workout then you are ready to build big arms and attractive shape of the body.
Here are Top 5 Best Arm workout For Mass which you can include in your workout routine:
- Standing Biceps Cable Curl: If you are more focused to build the deep tissue muscle fibers then Cable curl is good to add in your workout routine. As the pattern of movement is less stable due to the constant tension provided by the cable, you will use your arms muscles to pull it harder, which ultimately give pressure on deep tissue muscle fibers and get the result you want.
You have options to use a variety of different attachments to perform the standing biceps cable curls including a rope, a single bar or rotating cable handles or E-Z barbell attachment that allows you to train a single arm at a time.
Before performing Standing biceps Cable curl do take instructions from your trainer or gym instructor about the performing procedure of this exercise.
Procedure: Standing straight with torso upright while holding the cable curl bar. Grab the cable bar at shoulder width and keep elbows close to the torso. The palm of your hands should be facing up.
Now curl the weights while contracting the biceps as your breath out. Let only the forearms move. Continue the movement until biceps are fully contracted and the bar is at shoulder level. Hold in that contracted position for a second as you squeeze the muscle.
Now slowly bring the curl bar back to the starting position.
Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
- Reverse Grip Bent Over Row: After including some exercises like Biceps curls and straight rows within your workout routine you shall also add reverse grip rows in your schedule. Reverse grip Bent over Row going to place a bit more stress on the biceps muscles as compared to straight rows. So this is a better exercise for those who strictly targeting to build their biceps.
Reverse grip row is an exercise which will give you impact on biceps or back depending on what muscle group you think of contracting as you bring the weights up to the body i.e. Biceps or Back.
Procedure: Stand erect after holding a barbell with a supinated grip.
Now bend knees slightly and bring torso forward, by bending waist a little and keeping the back straight being parallel to the floor.
Now keeping torso stationery, lift a barbell and keeping elbows close to the body without doing any force with forearm other than holding the weights. On top contracted position squeeze back muscles and hold for a second.
Now slowly lower the weight and coming to starting position.
Repeat for the recommended amount of reps.
- Grasshopper Pushups: Grasshopper pushups are different from the normal pushups as these are to be performed on the knuckles, which allows your body to put more weight on and needs more efforts. Grasshopper pushups is an exercise which gives a pump to both biceps as well as triceps. This will improve the size of your arms if you add around 30 pushups 3 sets in your workout routine.
Grasshopper pushups give shape to the wrist as well. If you want a big and beautiful size of your arms then you must include grasshopper pushups in your routine.
Procedure: Just take the position for the pushups and then use knuckles instead of your hands, palms facing in. Keeps elbows tucked in slowly perform the pushups. If the knuckles hurt then just turn your hands to point your fingers outwards to achieve the same motion.
- Rolling skull crusher with Press: The above exercises are mainly focusing on the Biceps. To grow bigger arms one can not only rely on the biceps exercises. You have to include some good exercises like rolling crushers in your routine to build triceps also. The bigger the arms you want the more you need to work on triceps as well.
To perform this rolling crusher here is the way to perform:
Lie back on a bench holding a dumbbell above your chest. After holding the dumbbell slowly bend your elbow and upper arms to come back as you lower the dumbbell. It has to end up behind the head. After that reverse, the motion to return the dumbbell to its original position, then lower it to a chest and press it back up.
- E-Z Bar curl: After adding the above exercises in your routine the last and final exercise that will make your arms stronger and built mass is E-Z Bar Curl. It needs lots of efforts to perform and it’s the best exercise to give shape to your arms. This exercise will not only give pressure on your arms but other body parts like back and chest also. So this is a must add exercise in your workout routine.
E-Z bar curl exercise bulks up your biceps and tunes them in a manner which is attractive and solid in every sense. E-Z bar curl is being performed in a manner which also builds up your back.
Procedure: Stand straight holding EZ curl at the wide outer handle. Palms facing forward and slightly tilted inward because of the shape of the bar. Keep elbows close to the torso.
Now keeping upper arms stationary curl the weights forward while contracting biceps. Focus on moving forearms.
Continue to raise the weight until biceps fully contracted and bar is at shoulder level. Hold the contracted position for a second and squeeze the biceps.
Coming back to starting position. Repeat the recommended amount of reps.
Do include these arm workout in your routine and grow bigger arms and mass which will make even Popeye jealous. Do enjoy your workout, eat healthily and live your life to the fullest. Thanks for reading.