As we all know that exercise workout schedule is very important for our body to stay fit and to stay away from the various disease. Workout helps us in losing the unnecessary weight and remove unwanted fat from the body and makes us look good and feels very happy and recharged throughout the day.
All of us want to have a great workout schedule in our life so that we get the body we thought of but due to a busy schedule in this busy world whether it is job or business or studies we are not able to have an ideal workout schedule.
Don’t worry people we are here to solve this problem of yours and to answer your questions about an ideal workout schedule like when to do exercise and how long I should workout and what exercise to do according to the requirements of my body.
Because before you even set foot in a gym, you start feeling like a fish out of water. For lots of people not knowing what to do is a big barrier to doing anything at all.
You don’t have to worry about thinking to hire a trainer because we will show you some tips by using which you can set your ideal workout schedule which will help you get started in the first place. After that, you may set big goals according to your body demand and stay fit forever.
So when it comes to your workout schedule, here’s how much, when, and WHAT you should be doing each week for great health and to see weight-loss results.
Top 3 Ideal Workout Schedule 🙂
1. Gym (Strength exercise)
When it comes to stay fit the first thing comes to mind is gym and we all know that the gym is the only solution to stay fit and have a body like our favorite actor that we admire but we don’t know how much should we workout and what is the best time to work out at the gym, so here are some tips when you finally find an hour or two free to do gym and make your muscles stronger.
So here is basic fundamental for the gym that whenever we going to work out at the gym we must do 1 exercise for each of our major muscle groups e.g. arms, chest, back, core etc.
- How many sets: Aim for at least 2-3 sets of 8-12 repetitions e.g. 3 sets of 15 pushups or 3 sets of 5 pull-ups. This is just examples, actual reps you do will be determined by the amount of resistance you’re doing.
- When: Set your workout schedule to do every major muscle group at least once per week, and give your body the required rest i.e. a day once a week which means once in a week there should be no exercise and no cardio, but yoga is fine.
- What kind of exercise: As the general rule, you should follow the same which means Monday-Chest, Tuesday-Back, Wednesday-Shoulders, Thursday-Biceps, Friday-Triceps, Saturday-Legs, Sunday-Rest. And for the details of the exercise, you must check the videos for the workout training on YouTube and select your favorite exercises.
2. Cardio exercises
You can add cardio exercises in your workout schedule in addition to a gym so that you can skip the leg day and do biceps and triceps in on the day and do the cardio exercise on those two days which will help you losing fat much more easily and in a fast way if you are concerned about fat.
You can only rely upon the cardio exercise i.e. that there is no need to go to the gym you change your workout schedule only to cardio exercises. Believe me, friends, the cardio exercises will make you even more handsome then you ever thought as this allow to sweat more and makes you lean which ultimately looks very hot.
Benefits of cardio exercises are that it strengthens your heart and lungs, maintain healthy body weight and lowers the risk of sickness and makes you feel recharged every single minute. Cardio includes any type of continuous movement which elevates the heart rate for 8 continuous minutes.
Here are some names of cardio exercises: walking, Step Aerobics, Elliptical trainers, Running, Biking, Jumping rope, Swimming etc.
- How much cardio: At least 30 minutes of cardio exercises in aggregate are required to stay fit. But in the beginning, you may do it for 10 minutes that will be enough for the 1st week than 20 minutes for the 2nd week and then 30 or more as you like. In those 30 minutes you can run for 20 minutes and 10 minutes of exercises like rope jumping or HIIT (HIGH INTENSE INTERVAL TRAINING). This is not restricted to 30 minutes you can do it more and more as you feel comfortable.
- When: Try to do at least 5 sessions per week. 2 days’ rest is justifiable but don’t rest for 2 consecutive days but try to rest between 2 days i.e. exercise Monday, Tuesday than rest and then exercise for Thursday to Saturday then rest.
3. Stretching and yoga
You can modify your workout schedule and add some minutes for stretching in it which will help your muscles lengthen and develop an appropriate ambit of motion for specific play and routine activities.
Stretching exercises increase joint mobility, may help in reducing the pain, correct your posture. People think that stretching is just to show off in the gym or in the park but it is very important if you really want to develop your body and stay fit and doesn’t want any aches.
- What: Before doing any exercise whether it is cardio or gym workout one should do stretching for at least 2-3 minutes so that your muscles get open and will get build easily.
- How much: Hold each Stretch in a slow and controlled manner for 20-30 seconds. Don’t do it in a hurry otherwise, it is of no use.
- How far to stretch: Stretch it on a scale of 1-10, in the starting do it up to 5 but as you get used to it and becoming more flexible do it up to 8-9.
Yoga is a thing which must be in your workout schedule which will not take you more than 10-15 minutes but will make you feel great and helps you make things remember and will let you recharged throughout the day.
There are few terms of yoga which you should check out and definitely try to add up in your workout schedule e.g. Kapal Bhati, Anulom vilom, Brahmri etc. these will not take more than 15 minutes of your day but will be very useful for your lifestyle to stay happy and recharged.
Conclusion: It’s very busy life these days and we are losing our health due to work or studies whatever it may be but we should not let this happen as health is the most important factor of anybody’s life. So please maintain a workout schedule so that you can live your life to the most and avoid the bad habits as much as you can.