1. Special dht blocker diet for pattern Hair loss
Soya, green tea, and Zinc rich diet. These are natural dihydro testosterone (dht blocker) and therefore help to control androgen-mediated hair loss.
Recommended dose of Soya is 30-40gms/day.
Soya can be taken in any form as mentioned below:
- Soya Flour-Add soya flour to wheat flour in a ratio of 1:1
- Soya Chunks 1 bowl
- Soya Granules ½ bowl
- Soya Milk 1/2 – 1 Cup (Plain Unflavored)
- Soya Nuts ½ bowl
- Helps to control Cholesterol and act as dht blocker
- Promotes Hair Growth and health
- Recommended intake of green tea per
Day is 2-3 cups (WITHOUT SUGER)
- It acts as dht blocker and is rich in Zinc.
- Breaks down DHT via liver
2. Special diet for Hair loss with Anemia:
2 tbsp. of Garden cress also known as Halim seeds soaked overnight and taken in morning with lime water or 2 big black dates which are a rich source of iron. Vitamin C is absolutely essential for the absorption of Iron. People who smoke need twice s much vitamin C as nonsmokers. Vitamin C is found in amla, lime, raw cabbage or fruits like guava, sweet lime, kiwis, oranges, and strawberries.
3. Special dht blockers with low Ferritin Levels:
Ferritin is a Protein that stores iron in the body Low iron and ferritin levels could result from sub-optimal intake of essential amino acids and lysine. 30-40gms per day of soybeans and 1tsp of fenugreek seeds daily is recommended. 3 eggs a week is optional.These diets definitely give you result .They are naturally proved ‘dht blockers‘ .
Sources of Lysine:
4. Special diet for Hair Loss with Hypothyroidism:
Thyroid malfunction can force hair follicles, to remain in the dormant Phase. This leads to stalled hair growth and eventually hair loss, Limit soya, Cabbage, broccoli, Cauliflower and lentils, iodized salt is mutt for hypothyroidism patients.
5. Special diet for a Scaly Scalp:
2 tbsp. of roasted powdered flax seeds is recommended daily. It has an anti-inflammatory Property. Yogurt Contains live probiotic culture and helps in reducing the intensity of scaling. Acts as a strong dht blocker.
According to a recent study by the Harvard School of Public Health, smoking can increase almost all the major androgenic hormones including DHES, androstenedione, testosterone, and dihydrotestosterone (DHT), loss .the hormone most closely linked toloss.
Therefore smoking can increase the rates of hair loss..
Reduce intake of red meat and black gram(urad dal) since these are DHT activators and therefore induce hair loss.